Blogger Vs WordPress: Key Differences Which Is Best for You and Why?
Blogger is a simple service that enables you to create a blog and publish it online immediately.
- It’s very quick and simple to get started with – you can literally create a blog in minutes.
- You’ll be able to learn how to create content and use all the primary features right away.
- You don’t need a hosting plan, making this a 100% free solution.
- While limited, there are options for personalizing your blog.
WordPress is a full Content Management System (CMS) – a platform designed to help you build online content.
- WordPress can be used to create nearly any type of website.
- WordPress requires a bit more work than Blogger.
- Most hosting companies provide WordPress on server to easily setup.
- The platform is beginner-friendly and easy to learn.
- There are thousands of plugins and themes, enabling you to shape your site.
- For more advanced users, WordPress makes it simple to add custom code and complex features to your blog.